Kenzo Amour Eau de Parfum 50ml
The fragrance goes with you through the day like a smile and makes you happy.
Fragrance Family: Sweet-Powdery. Top Notes: Rice steam, White tea.
Heart Notes: Heliotrope, Frangipani, Cherry blossom.
Base Notes: Thanaka wood, Vanilla, Frankincense, White musk.
•Kenzo Amour is an amber vanilla fragrance for women, which was launched in 2006 by Kenzo.
• The fragrance was created by Daphne Bugey and Olivier Cresp, and is an award winning fragrance, having received the prestigious FiFi Award Fragrance Of The Year Women`s Nouveau Niche 2007 and the FiFi Award Best Packaging Women`s Luxe 2007 awards.
• The fragrance oozes with Asian qualities, with notes taken from, or inspired, by Indonesia, Japan and China.
• The top notes are Rice and White Tea, with a heart of Frangipani, Cherry Blossom and Heliotrope and base notes of Vanile, Incense, Musk and Woody notes, including Burman Tanaka wood.
• The fragrance is relaxing, soft, gentle, creamy and a truly delightful scent that's incredibly versatile and easy to layer.
• It's best suited for Autumn and Winter, but can work well in late Summer and is ideal as office wear.