Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Giò 3 Piece Gift Set: Eau De Toilette 100ml - Eau De Toilette 15ml - Shower Gel 75ml
•Giorgio Armani launched Acqua Di Giò in 1996, as an Aromatic Aquatic fragrance for men.
• Created by the brilliant trio of Alberto Morillas, Annick Menardo and Christian Dussoulier, Acqua Di Giò has been a staple fragrance for more than 20 years now and is one of the most popular on the market.
• Acqua Di Giò opens with a blast of citrus thanks to top notes of Bergamot, Lemon, Lime, Mandarin Orange and Orange.
• Those are joined at the head of the fragrance by Jasmine and Neroli.
• The middle notes of the fragrance are include Sea Notes, giving it it's aquatic feel, along with flowery notes of Cyclamen, Freesia, Hyacinth, Jasmine, Rose, Rosemary, Violet.
• At the base are woody notes including Cedar and Oakmoss.
• Having been one of the top sells for over 30 years this is regarded as a modern classic, and is very much suitable for summer, thanks to it's cool, fresh scent.