Boucheron Place Vendôme Eau De Parfum 100ml
•Place Vendôme is an amber floral fragrance for women, created by master perfumers Nathalie Lorson and Olivier Cresp and launched in 2013 by Boucheron.
• The fragrance, which was said to symbolise the history and of the Boucheron house, is a gorgeous sweet floral one with top notes of Orange Blossom, Tangerine, Pink Pepper and Rose.
• In the heart of the fragrance are notes of Honey, Jasmine, Praline and Peony whilst the base notes are of Benzoin and Cedar.
• From the top notes right through to the base, this is a classy, sophisticated feminine scent, that is a well blended, refined from top to bottom, and those notes all play their part.
• The opening is fresh, bright and citrussy, before the sweet and floral notes combine to give an amazing sweet-floral scent.
• This is ideal in any situation from Autumn to Spring.